Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Danielle & Andrew's Beautiful Byantine Catholic Wedding

Danielle and Andrew had a lovely ceremony located at St. Joe's Byzantine Catholic Church in Cleveland followed by the reception at Briarwood Golf Club. Her sister, who was also one of her five bridesmaids, played an active role in the church ceremony by being a cantor. Danielle also incorporated her mother into her special day by wearing her gorgeous wedding veil. The couple was very interactive with family and friends throughout the day and was hopeful their wedding day would be memorable for all attending. The couple made the entire day reflect both of them- Danielle's favorite color, purple, was incorporated in the bridesmaid's dresses, the flower arrangements, and the décor at the reception. We were so excited to share this day with Danielle and Andrew especially because we have known the bride and her family for quite some time now. Danielle and her sisters came to us for their senior pictures, so being able to watch her grow has been such a blessing. A special thanks to Danielle for wonderful review of us posted on the Wedding Channel:

I LOVE my pictures!    posted 6/26/2013
Vizphoto is AMAZING! I cannot say enough good things about them. Aaron and Joanna's work speaks for itself. I wanted beautiful wedding pictures that I could cherish for the rest of my life and I got them! Their work can't be compared to other photographers! They are so easy to work with and there to accommodate you every step of the way! Definitely a fabulous experience I would recommend to ALL brides. I look forward to working with them in the future as my family grows :)”




No comments:

Post a Comment