Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kate and Eric - True Love ...

Thank you Kate and Eric for the wonderful session. We can not wait until the big day!!!

"Joanna and Aaron,

I just wanted to reiterate how much we love our engagement pictures.

Your pictures capture that perfect balance of art and personality. You can really tell both the talent that goes into the photography process - from the thoughtfulness and skill of the picture taking, to the "back room" processes of editing, correction and illustration. Your pictures have an emotion and honesty that made everyone say, "That looks like you! Look how much you love each other!"

I even got the "You look like a movie star!" from my usually taciturn father. That's saying something!

Eric commented repeatedly on your attention to detail and how it was a fun morning. I think he had high expectations for the pictures, and I know you exceeded them.

I am really looking forward to the pictures from our wedding. Both of us are so excited to have you on "the team."

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I'm sure well have orders for pictures shortly thereafter.

Take care!

Kate"





No comments:

Post a Comment