Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thought we would share this...

We truly love what we do! Everyday we know that creating someone memories is one of the most important things you can do in life!

"Dear Visualizations Photography,

I just had to write and tell you how much I loved the pictures from the wedding of Andrea Hayen and Michael Schoolcraft. From the time you arrived at the church until the end of a wonderful day, you graciously captured the moments most precious to me. Your warmth and obvious enjoyment of your work truly added to the day.

You are very talented - true artists. The pictures bring me so much happiness. Mike and Andrea look wonderful in every photo. I've shown friends and collegues the pictures and they've been impressed with the variety and true beauty.

There is a photo of Mike laughing with his grandfather. Three years ago my Dad was so ill - to see the miracle of that vibrant picture and for you to have captured the love he has for Mike - A huge gift!

Thank you for doing work that you can be proud of and thank you for capturing such a special day in Mike and Andrea's life and the life of my family!

Much love to you!!
Linda Schoolcraft"

THANK YOU TO YOU! We had a wonderful time at the wedding and enjoyed capturing the moments of the special day!




No comments:

Post a Comment